Pasadena '66 Quiz
1. How much did an In-N-Out double-double cost?
2. What was the name of the event where many kids took dancing lessons?
3. What car model stole the show at the 1964 PHS car show?
4. What was the top rock'n roll song?
5. What super hero debuted on TV?
6. What famous animator died?
7. What famous athelete got their 1-A draft notice and refused to report?
8. What movie won Best Picture at the Academy awards?
9. What fancy movie theater was located on Raymond Street, just north of Colorado?
10. What hardware store was the smallest, but the best?
1a. 60 cents
3a. Ford Mustang
4a. Sounds of Silence/Simon & Garfunkel; We can work it out/The Beatles
6a. Walt Disney
7a. Muhammamad Ali
8a. Sound of Music
9a. The Crown
10a. Berg Hardware